Highlights from the 2020 Annual Report
Our 2020 Annual Report is completed and we are delighted to share it with you!
This report provides an overview of DreamRoot's mission and strategy for preparing the next generation of society’s leaders to assume a greater role in community and institutional transformation.
You will find an update on the social and economic development you helped accomplish last year and our plans moving forward.
Click here to access the Annual Report.
A snapshot of the numbers include:
- Provided 156 hours of leadership coaching and training to 12 local leaders who are working in 8 communities and impacting over 900 students collectively.
- Partnered with 8 local leaders on a COVID relief strategy that provided meals to 225 across three countries.
- Completed the renovation of one community-based training center and began the construction of two more centers.
- Employed local workers in construction projects and offered vocational training to community members during construction.
- Provided 127 primary school books to students in Haiti and 214 jiu jitsu uniforms to students in Brazil.
Executive Director, DreamRoot Leadership Institute
When Jhon is not working his shift as a federal police officer in the Recife metropolitan areas, Jhon can be found leading at several project sites throughout the city teaching Jiu Jitsu to at-risk youth and adults. Each of his classes are filled with lessons of life skills, character development, and encouraging his students to…
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER